eNACSO is currently addressing challenges in the following areas:
- Internet governance and online child protection;
- Protection and prevention measures in children’s use of interactive technologies;
- The Internet Business Model and its impact on children, particularly e-commerce, data collection and privacy, as a key issue to focus on from a child rights’ perspective;
- ICANN and the current round of applications for new gTLDs. In particular, the Network has taken an interest in the following proposed endings: .kid, .kids, .game, .games, .juegos, .play, .school, toys;
- Sexual rights and sexual risks among youth online. Understanding the opportunities and risks that children and young people might encounter online when exploring their sexuality;
- Children’s participation in policy development.